Equilux serves a select number of valued clients with marketing concepts, graphic and digital design, 3D interior and exterior signage, illustrations, photography, and technical support and more. Our process starts with a few simple questions such as:
- Is inconsistency creating visual noise in your materials?
- Does your brand reflect the personality of your business today?
- Do you have a plan?
Whether close or far from your goals, we can help you get them within reach.
2018 ConocoPhillips Contractors' Safety Award
The award was designed by request from the General Contractor's Association. It resulted in a water jet cut stainless steel clock face, with laser engraved scene from land surveying to design and construction. The 5 awards were handed out at the annual conference, and the design was so well received it will also be used for the 2019 award series.
Puget Sound Energy (PSE) - Rewarding for safety at work
Safety is critical when it comes to utilities. In this collaborative project with the safety department of Puget Sound Energy, we developed a reward package that ties in with PSE's overall program, to respond positively with a reward and acknowledge the extra work done by internal safety recorders and safe
ty committee chair personnel.
Rewarding for safe actions and safe behavior is a valued part of many safety programs. Together with healthy work habit incentives, and continued outreach, training, and communication program it builds a great safety culture.
KOMAN Holdings - Branding and Alignment
KOMAN Holdings is a success story of a small Native Alaskan company. Its leadership recognized the opportunities for a sustained growth and made a plan. Realizing that their marketing materials, web presence, and overall branding was falling short of the needed quality for presentations and statements of qualifications, we started working together on a multi-year phased plan that included:
- Creation of a look to emulate a family of companies for all subsidiaries, yet leaving room for diversity
- Develop logos and business cards that carry one element throughout all subsidiaries
- Templates for all internal and external communications
- Roll-out of the materials and the branding plan internally through a detailed communications plan
- Websites design, domains consolidation, and more
- Support and training for the marketing team to expand on the branding and periodically review it
- Social Medial plan, strategies, content development
- Explore the results here: http://www.komanholdings.com, (Holdings Company) http://www.nativesofkodiak.com (Owner Company) and http://wwwkomangs.com (Example Subsidiary)
Decision Point Associates - Collateral
Finding successful methods of identifying unrecognized hazards is a priority for many businesses. Ease of implementation and successful training of large groups of employees is key to get hazards in the workplace identified and mitigated to drive injuries down. The Global Hazard Recognition and Energy Wheel is such a solution. Equilux's services included the layout and design of a lighted fabric exhibit booth (image above), and a variety of marketing materials and ads.
Natives of Kodiak
Puget Sound Energy
Decision Point Assoc.
Wolf Song of Alaska